- This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by .
- Media spreading panic, and doom & gloom 24/7
- Democratic governors have become whiny totalitarians in trying to outdo each other in this over reaction
- Medical bureaucrats like Fauci contradicting his own scholarly work (and possibly peer reviewed) with what he comes out and says on TV
- Millions of jobs lost due to the extreme and draconian measures being taken imprisoning people in their homes, and then we complain that this is the worst unemployment crisis of the generation? What else did we expect?
- Hoarding of essentials getting worse
- UN chief comes out and says this is the worst crisis since WW2 (Really?). Over a fucking virus which at worst is slightly worse than Influenza? And even if it turns out much worse, is killing the economy going to make the situation better?
Yes, Trump bungled. But so have other countries too with a possible exception of S. Korea, China and few other Asian nations who experienced the SARS pandemic in early 2000. But does this mean that we conduct economic suicide over this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.