November 14, 2018 at 15:35 #4718
"FLUSH THE TURD NOVEMBER THIRD"
January 16, 2019 at 08:54 #8395January 16, 2019 at 13:06 #8418
Where McConnell is concerned I’d rather he worked far less.
OBAMA is not a foreign born, brown skinned, anti war socialist who gives away health care. YOU'RE THINKING OF JESUS.January 16, 2019 at 13:27 #8419
I agree… He’s working about as hard as he did the eight years Obama was President.
"FLUSH THE TURD NOVEMBER THIRD"January 16, 2019 at 13:37 #8420January 26, 2019 at 06:54 #9110January 26, 2019 at 07:20 #9117January 29, 2019 at 20:19 #9506January 29, 2019 at 20:20 #9507January 29, 2019 at 21:00 #9508
What does it say about the people who vote for him?
“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked,”
~Donald TrumpJanuary 30, 2019 at 11:56 #9576
On Senate floor Mitch McConnell rips a federal holiday for Election Day as part of a “power grab” by Democrats to win elections.
— Steven Dennis (@StevenTDennis) January 30, 2019
The only way Repugs can win is voter suppression.
There is no such thing as an unconstitutional subpoena.January 30, 2019 at 18:03 #9605January 31, 2019 at 09:52 #9656February 2, 2019 at 10:14 #9839February 2, 2019 at 10:21 #9841May 9, 2019 at 06:59 #14958May 9, 2019 at 07:44 #14963
How cute that every time butt-boy finds a new graphic he shares it with the debatez loonies.
He kicked off this thread that called McConnel a ‘traitor’ for blocking a bill to protect Mueller’s witch hunt. Turns out that that ‘protection’ wasn’t needed – Mueller wasted 2 years & $35 million and couldn’t fabricate ‘evidence’ to get Trump….so disappointing for butt-boy and the leftwingers on debatez…..
Tell the Truth.May 9, 2019 at 07:46 #14964
Turns out the Mueller didn’t have to fabricate anything and now the Republican led Senate and Trump are doing their best to hide the report.
The Mueller Report is going to hang over Trump’s head all the way to November 2020.
OBAMA is not a foreign born, brown skinned, anti war socialist who gives away health care. YOU'RE THINKING OF JESUS.May 9, 2019 at 12:14 #14978
AG Barr was under no legal requirement to release any part of the report. According to the leftwing nitwits, as personified by Sadam’s Madam, Madam Renfro, Barr’s quickly releasing a memo that contained the main conclusions in the report was ‘hiding it’. And then following up by releasing 98% of the report itself is also ‘hiding it’.
The Congressional committees have access to 98% of the Mueller report – the other 2% is by law to be redacted for various reasons: grand jury info, national security issues, exposure of investigative techniques, etc. None of Nadler’s nutjobs have accessed what is available.
And the 2% ? The law that the dems previously passed mandated that it not come out.
What the dems are angling for is to access the investigative notes, emails, miscellaneous data and documents created during the 2+ year long witch hunt, that is not in the report itself.
It should be obvious to even the most arthritic knuckleheads ( the entire Renfro klan ) that mueller didn’t include in his report any thing that detailed the fake FISA court deceptions pulled off by the FBI, nor did he acknowledge that the steel dossier was a faked political krapsheet.
The rhubarb the democraps are fomenting is just to distract from the soon-to-be avalanche of indictments of those gov’t seditionists that wanted Kween Hillary, and conspired to overturn the results of a presidential election.
Tell the Truth.May 9, 2019 at 12:17 #14980
“TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FOR PRISON”
"FLUSH THE TURD NOVEMBER THIRD"June 15, 2019 at 07:43 #18147
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.